Business Policy: Course Outline
- Introductory Lecture
- The Dynamics of Business and Economics
- Ethical Business Policy and Strategy
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Business in a Borderless World
- Managing Unionized Employees”
- In-Class Handout: “Labor Relations in a Global Context
- Managing Human Resources
- The Nature of Management
- Organization, Teamwork, and Communication
- Motivating the Workforce
- Options for Organizing Business
- Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Franchising
- Customer-Driven Marketing
- Dimensions of Marketing Strategy
- Accounting and Financial Statements
- Money and the Financial System
- Financial Management and Securities Markets
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book