It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Leadership is not a new concept and has been discussed for years. One main difference between leadership and management is the process of obtaining results through individuals.
Who is The National Society of Leadership and Success?
The Society is the nation's largest leadership honor society.Students are selected by their college for membership based on either academic standing or leadership potential.Candidacy is a nationally recognized achievement of honorable distinction.With 496 chapters, the Society currently has 538,836 members nationwide.
In addition to honorable distinction, the Society provides a step-by-step program for members to build their leadership skills through participation at their campus or online. Upon completion of the program, members receive their leadership certificate and take their place among the top student leaders at their campus and across the country. Members are able to list their affiliation on all statements of personal accomplishment, including their resume.
Membership is for life and provides access to benefits including scholarships and awards, exclusive on-campus events, employer recruitment through an online job bank, and discounts on computers, textbooks, grad school prep courses, insurance and much more.
Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) is an international professional organization representing the interests of POM professionals from around the world.
The purposes of the Society are:
to extend and integrate knowledge that contributes to the improved
understanding and practice of production and operations managementto disseminate information on POM to managers, scientists, educators, students, public and private organizations, national and local governments, and the general public; and
to promote the improvement of POM and its teaching in public and private manufacturing and service organizations throughout the world
Disaster Risk Management Society” is established in GC University, Lahore under the supervision of Department of Geography.
AIMS, OBJECTIVES & PRIORITIES
1. Institutional arrangement (Layout Plan)
2. Training for Pre-Disaster preparedness, During Disaster response and Post- Disaster action.
3. Education at Under Graduate and Graduate levels.
4. Awareness through lectures, seminars, conferences with print as well as electronic Media’s involvement.
5. Capacity Development Programs (Workshops or TOT programs).
6. Emergency Response System.
7. Establishment of early warning system.
8. Disaster risk management planning, mainstreaming disaster risk reduction into development and coordination with NDMA, NIDM, PDMA and UNDP.
9. Community and local level programming.