Electronic Devices and Circuits: Course Outline
- PN Junction
- Device physics
- Diode circuits
- Zener diodes
- L\laser diode
- photo diode
- Tunnel diode
- Biasing circuits for BJT
- Biasing circuits for FET
- Small signal transistor models
- Single transistor amplifiers
- Operational amplifiers
Lab work outline
Observe electrical characteristics of Diodes, BJT and FET. Design, implementation and measurements of electronic circuits for rectifiers, zener diode regulators, Biasing in BJT and FET, Small-signal amplifiers in BJT and FET. Use of Operational amplifiers.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book