It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Clinical decision making & Diagnosis in physical therapy: Library Resources
The Clinical decision making & Diagnosis in physical therapy course is designed to teach the students about decision making processes that are used in clinical practice.
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
• Easy access to information due to effective searching.
• Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
• Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
• Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
• OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Riphah Research Repository contains a growing collection of electronic documents produced by professors, researchers and collaborators at the university which provides a free, single-entry access point to view the manuscript of research executed, and distribute this information as widely as possible.