Microprocessor Based Systems: Course Outline
- Introduction to microprocessor and micro controllers
- Basic concepts
- Control unit
- Internal registers
- ALU of an 8-bit or 16-bit microprocessor
- Timing and sequencing
- Peripherals and interfacing
- Memory and I/O synchronization
- Wait state
- Hardware single stepping
- Memory speed requirements
- Logic levels
- Loading and buffering
- Understanding the instruction set
- Data transfer
- Logic operations and branching
- Programmed I/O interrupts
- Microprocessor system design
- Machine code and assembly language programming
Lab work outline
Complete design and hardware implementation of microprocessor-based systems and connecting to peripherals. Programming of microprocessor-based systems and debugging using Assembly language and related tools.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book