TV Production (Direction): Home
To inculcate and infuse the joy ad fascination of the art of Television production and to provide the tools and the skills in order to accomplish this difficult art from which has become more of a science today. The course aims to equip students with skills for design, management and production control, as well as planning and technical processes and expressive image and sound operation, for film, video and television production
Introduction of TV Production
TV production is the process of developing a television show from its early writing stage through acquiring talent and a crew, securing a set or location, and shooting, editing, and preparing it for broadcast. Different types of shows have different production methods, each geared toward efficiently creating the final product and delivering it to an audience.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book