Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Counseling Psychology Vs Clinical Psychology
Some of the key similarities between counseling in clinical psychology are:
- Both are trained to provide psychotherapy
- Both often work in hospitals, mental health clinics, academic settings, and independent practice
- Both can be licensed in all 50 states as "licensed psychologists' and can practice independently
Some of the key difference between the two professions include:
- There are differences in training and education between the professions
- Clinical psychologists tend to focus on psychopathology
- Counseling psychologists tend to concentrate on overall well-being through the lifespan
Information Services is providing excellent services and facilities to fulfill the information needs of its users. The library has a sufficient collection of books, journals as well in print and digital format. The library is managed by qualified and experienced staff, dedicated to provide high quality innovative services. Its culture of trust, tolerance, sharing and self servicing makes it a unique library in the world of academia.