Statistical Process Control: Course Outline
- Introduction to statistical process control and its tools.
- Multivariate process monitoring through Hotelling T2 charts.
- Chi-square chart.
- Generalized variance chart.
- Multivariate EWMA and CUSUM charts.
- Robustness and nonparametric approaches for process monitoring.
- Some Bayesian structures for quality control.
- Covariates and process improvement.
- Process capability study.
- Introduction of six sigma.
- Designed experiment and process monitoring.
- Acceptance sampling and acceptance sampling plans.
- Advancements in techniques for quality improvement and quality assurance.
- Taghuchi’s methods for quality control.
- Evolutionary operation and process improvement.
- Introduction to statistical software’s for SPC.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book