English-A (Functional English): Course Outline (300)
Basics of Grammar:
- Parts of speech and use of articles.
- Sentence structure, active and passive voice.
- Practice in unified sentence.
- Analysis of phrase.
- Clause and sentence structure.
- Transitive and intransitive verbs.
- Punctuation and spelling.
- Answers to questions on a given text.
- Discussion: General topics and every-day conversation (topics for discussion to be at the discretion of the teacher keeping in view the level of students).
- To be improved by showing documentaries/films carefully selected by subject teachers.
- Translation skills: Urdu to English.
- Paragraph writing: Topics to be chosen at the discretion of the teacher.
- Presentation skills.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book