Algebraic Number Theory: Referencing
Algebraic number theory is a major branch of number theory that studies algebraic structures related to algebraic integers.
What is Referencing?
Importance of Referencing
- Used to avoid plagiarism
- If readers want it provides original source
- Helps to Improve writing skills
- It makes your arguments authentic.
- Shows that you have read widely.
- Can be helpful in getting good scores in exam
Popular Referencing Styles
- APA: (American Psychological Association) used for Education, Psychology, and Sciences
- Chicago/Turabian: used for Business, History, and the Fine Arts
- Harvard: Author-Date referencing style
- MLA: (Modern Language Association) is used for the Humanities
- Vancouver: (Numbered Referencing Style) used for Medicine