Medical Physics: Course Outline (PH-616)
- Introduction to Radiology: x-ray unit (Production and properties of X-rays.
- Beam restricting devices,
- Radiographic films,
- Types and characteristics.
- Processing the latent image.
- Intensifying screen.
- Radiographic quality.
- Computed Tomography.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Introduction to Radiotherapy.
- External beam radiotherapy equipment.
- Use of ionizing radiation in radiotherapy.
- Measurement and calculation of absorbed dose.
- Treatment planning.
- Isodose distribution.
- Skin dose and field separation.
- Electron beam therapy.
- Nuclear Medicine.
- Radioisotope generators.
- Production of radioisotopes.
- Gamma camera and its components.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book