Advanced Numerical Analysis: Course Outline (MAT-633)
Theory and implementation of numerical methods for initial and boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations. One-step, linear multi-step, Runge-Kutta, and extrapolation methods; consistency, convergence, stability, error estimates, and practical implementation, Study and analysis of shooting, finite difference, spline and projection methods, collocation methods, Rayleigh-Ritz and Galerkin methods. for boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book