Laboratory-I (Electronics): Course Outline (PH-309)
Riphah Research Repository
- Showing relation of two physical quantities by means of Graphs.
- Study of CRO and Frequency generator.
- Characteristics of semiconductor diode .
- Characteristics of Zener diode .
- Single phase Half wave rectifiers with inductive and capacitive filters.
- Single phase Full wave rectifiers with inductive and capacitive filters.
- Use of diode as Logic gates.
- Characteristics of transistor under CE
- Characteristics of transistor under CB
- Characteristics of transistor under CC
- To construct an RC coupled Single stage amplifier) Using transistor as an amplifier.
- Using transistor as Multi vibrator.(A stable, Bi stable and Mono Stable Multi vibrator)
- To construct RC oscillator using Transistor.
- Characterization of op-amp.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book