Computer Organization and Architecture: Home
Study of Computer architecture is an important part of computer science curriculum. This course is designed to give introduction to computer organization & architecture, CPU structure & functions, buses, memory, input/output, instruction sets etc.
The objective of this course is to enable students to clearly understand the structure & functions of computers. This course aims to describe a range of architectural designs and to contrast them. The whole course is designed to give students the basic topics in computer architecture. By the end of the course, the students should understand the major architectural styles and appreciate the compromises that they encapsulate.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book