Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Definition and Functions.
- Types of Money
- Evolution of Fiat Money
DEMAND FOR MONEY:
- The transactions precautionary and speculative motives.
- Factors affecting the demand for money.
SUPPLY OF MONEY: TYPES OF MONEY:
- The concept M1 to M4
- The process of money creation and sources.
- The crude Quantity Theory
- Modern Quantity Theory
- Inventory Theoretic Approach
- Commercial bank and its functions
- Commercial banks and payment system
- Commercial banks and money stock
- The organizations and structure of banks
- Lending to business firms
- Policies and procedures
- Functions of central bank
- The central reserve system
- Modern banking and creation of money.
- Control of Credit & money by the Central Bank and the instruments used for it