Advanced Optimization Techniques: Home
This course is to present the basic mathematical tools to optimization Technique: Linear and integer programming (simplex methods )and non-linear optimization (quadratic program, Kuhn- Tucker conditions and search methods);Various methods for unconstrained and Constrained Optimization problems are part of the course. The course work involves carry-home assignments requiring mathematical modeling and investigating optimal solutions to problems from industry, engineering and economics by using Mathematica / Matlab. Necessary guidance about Mathematica/ Matlab will be provided in the class / tutorial session
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book