Advancement in Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics (Ph.D): Home
The clinical pharmacokinetics of individual drugs will be examined with emphasis on clinical application based on patient clinical presentations. Case study and homework will be used were appropriate. This course is roughly divided into three parts. The first is Biopharmaceutics, the second basic pharmacokinetics and the third clinical pharmacokinetics.
|08:00 am to 08:00 pm|
Riphah International University
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book