Advancement in Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics (Ph.D): Course Outline
Biopharmaceutics and Clinical Pharmacokinetics is designed to educate pharmacy students in the principles of pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics and how they assist in dosage regimen design and therapeutic efficacy evaluations.
- Overview of pharmacokinetic modeling
- Single and multiple dose pharmacokinetics according to non-compartmental model approach.
- One compartment model analysis for single and multiple doses.
- Kinetic analysis of oral doses on the basis of two compartment model approach.
- Physiological drug Modeling.
- Overview of Non-linear Pharmacokinetics.
- Importance of forensic pharmacokinetics.pharmacokinetics of pediatrics
- Drug dosage modification in geriatric and obese patients
- Physiological and pathological factors related to drug absorption
- Correlation between clinical response and drug disposition.bioavailability and bioequivalence studies for conventional and nonconventional drug products.