Guidance and Counselling: Home
- To make the individual aware of the root causes of maladjustment
- To enable the individual to take charge of his own life and live under the umbrella of his own rational thinking.
- To make the individuals aware of the spiritual and physical harmony ie the happy marriage of the head and the heart.
- To understand serious problems of the students
- To understand the need for healthy classroom environment.
- To understand the function of health
- To share and cooperate in dealing with the problems
- To understand the concepts behind personality theories and apply them in solving problems.
Riphah International University
Introduction to Guidance and Counselling
All human beings inherently need guidance to make intelligent choices and adjust in the life situations.The kind of guidance needed is to make an individual an independent thinker and to manage his own affairs wisely and well. The areas in which guidance can be extended are personal, social, intellectual, spiritual, physical and aesthetic. Hence the wholesome person is the end of all guidance.