Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- What is human nature according to Al Quran, various thinkers, and psychologists.
- General Causes of human anxiety, depression, mania, phobia weariness, mental anguish and conflict
- The meaning, need and functions of guidance and counseling.
- Counselling at school, college, social and professional levels.
- Mental health counseling and health care counseling
- Skills of the councilor, establishing relahoustup and effective techniques
- Key aspects of counseling and approaches
- Psycho- dynamic counseling of Freud
- Post- Freudian psychodynamic counseling
- Phenomenological and humanistic approaches
- Gestalt therapy and psychodrama
- Ethical considerations of guidance and counseling