Data Structure and Algorithm: Home
Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms; Complexity Analysis; Arrays;
Sorting Algorithms: Insertion Sort, Selection Sort, Bubble Sort, Shell Sort,
Heap Sort, Quick Sort, Merge Sort, Radix Sort, Bucket Sort; Linked Lists:
Singly Linked Lists, Doubly Linked Lists, Circular List; Stacks, Queues, and
Priority Queue; Recursion: Function call and Recursion Implementation, Tail
Recursion, Non-tail Recursion, Indirect Recursion, Nested Recursion,
Backtracking. Trees: Binary Trees, Binary Heap, Binary Search. Tree
Traversal, Insertion, Deletion, and Balancing a Tree; Heap; B-Tree; Spanning
Tree, Splay Trees; Graphs: Representation, Traversal, Shortest Path, and
Cycle Detection; Isomorphic Graphs; Graph Traversal Algorithms; Hashing;
Memory Management and Garbage Collection.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book