Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Simple random sampling
- Sampling proportions and percentages
- The estimation of sample size
- Estimation of parameters for subdomains
- Stratified sampling
- Allocations of sampling units
- Post stratification
- Quota sampling
- Attribute proportion estimation for a stratified population
- Ratio estimation
- Regression estimation
- Systematic sampling
- Sampling with probability proportional to size
- Cluster sampling
- Sampling Techniques, Cochran, W.G. 3rd edition, John Willey and Sons,(2007).
by Cochran, William G.
Edition statement:3rd ed.
Published by : John & Wiley Sons (Delhi)
Physical details: xvi, 428 p. ; 23 cm.
ISBN: 9788126515240 (pbk).
- Steven K. Thompson, Sampling, John Willey and Sons, (2012).
- Cingi, H and Kadilar, C. Advances in Sampling Theory-ratio method of estimation, Bentham Sciences Publisher (2009).
- Sampath, S., Sampling Theory and Methods 2nd edn., Narosa Publishing House (2005).
- Sukhatme, P. V., Sukhatme, B. V., Sukhatme, S., and Asok, C. Sampling Theory of Surveys with Applications, Iowa State Uni. Press (1984).
- Singh, R., and Mangat, N. S. Elements of Survey Sampling, Kluwer Academic Publishers (1996).
- Singh D. and Chaudhary, F. S. Theory and Analysis of Sample Survey Designs, Jhon Wiley & Sons (1986).