Human Computer Interaction: Home
Others in Catalog
- Introduction to the course, Introduction to HCI
- What is Interaction design , process of interaction design, Interaction design and user experience, metaphors , models and types , cognition
- Data gathering , analysis , Interpretation and presentation
- Introducing Evaluation , DECIDE, Evaluation studies controlled to natural settings, Usability inspection methods
- Heuristic Evaluation, Analytics, Walkthrough, The Process of Interaction design
- Establishing Requirements what how and why, Task description, Task Analysis
- Design , prototyping and construction, Conceptual design, physical design, using scenarios in design
- Norman design concepts, Design principles
- Design Standards, and Guidelines
- Nelson design heuristics, Design rationale and documentation
- Prototyping: low and high fidelity, Dialogue notations and design
- Evaluating paper prototype, Heuristics for evaluation
- Usability testing
- Usability test plan, Data collection and analysis
- Usability studies examples
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book