Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Introduction to databases
- Database Models
- Relational model
- Entity Relation Modeling, Enhanced ERD modeling
- Data Base design (Logical, conceptual, physical)
- Query Processing, query optimization
- Relation Algebra
- Transaction management
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book
Goals & Objectives
Goal: The course aims to introduce basic database concepts, different data models,
data storage and retrieval techniques and database design techniques.
The course primarily focuses on relational data model and DBMS concepts.
Learning Objectives: Students should be able to
a) The Current Usage of Database Systems
b) The Issues Surrounding the Database Development
c) The Structure and Facilities Offered by the DBMS