Introduction to Software Engineering: Home
Goal of the Course
Purpose of this course is to help students learn how to develop i.e. engineer (systematic development) software. They will learn (Knowledge) of basic concepts of Software Engineering. Comprehend how to engineer development of software through knowledge of models, techniques and methodologies which can be used during the engineering of software. This will involve reasons/advantages of engineering all the phases of software development. Knowledge is then applied Application through real life project artifacts so as to engineer the development of software.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book