Operating Systems: Home
- Knowledge of Basic Concepts of Operating System
- Knowledge of Computer System Organization
- Knowledge of Operating System Structure
- Knowledge of Processes and Threads
- Knowledge of Process Scheduling
- Knowledge of Resource Management
- Knowledge of Process Synchronization & communication
- Knowledge of Memory & Virtual Memory Management
- Knowledge of the Cause and Effect Related to Deadlocks
- Knowledge of File Management
- Knowledge of Open Source Operating System
- Knowledge of Shell Commands and Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of System Calls
- Obtaining Programming Experience of Implementing Operating System Algorithms
By the end of course students should be able to demonstrate a knowledge of;
- Basics of Operating systems
- Impact of different features on OS design
- Intro to Operating Systems Design
- How to build fast systems
- Operating system performance measurement
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book