Dermatology (MBBS): Home
This libguide provides pointers for getting started with your research. it includes course outline links to library resources, including OPAC, ebooks, journals, databases, as well as open access of web contents. if you would like additional help with your relevant library resources, don't hesitate to email.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, hair and its diseases. It is a specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist treats diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails
Riphah International University
Hypopituitarism, or an underactive pituitary gland, can cause hair loss.Lichen planus is a skin condition that can cause hair loss, as well asdiscoloration of the scalp. Celiac disease is an allergy to gluten, and can cause hair loss. Systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that can cause hair loss.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book