Financial Accounting and Reporting II: Home
Financial Accounting II is a Second Accounting text. Financial Accounting II deals with the basic concepts of Accruals deferrals Equity, Cash flow financial statement analysis, capital budgeting techniques managerial accounting and cost volume analysis. After studying this course the students should understand the basic tools of inventory, cash receivables management. They should be able to understand the business environment, Investment decisions, IAS and IFRS and application of capital budgeting techniques along with managerial skills.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be:
- Be able to recognize the importance of cash, equity, and managerial decisions, along with Investment decisions transfer pricing and cost volume profit analysis.
- Define Accounting and explain its purpose and importance within an organization.
- Proper understanding of the Cash flow statement statements.
- Describe the steps involved in Investment decisions.
- Distinguish between methods of analysis of investment decisions.
- Calculation of breakeven and production runs.
- Calculation and understanding of transfer pricing.