Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Bio-Psycho-Social Model of Health Care
- Link of Health with Behavioural Sciences
- Importance of Behavioural Sciences in Health
- Correlation of brain, mind and Behavioural Sciences
- Desirable Attitudes in Health Professionals
- Define perception, what factors affect perception
- Define attention and concentration. What factors affect them?
- Define memory and describe its stages, types and methods to improving it
- Define thinking; describe its types and theories.
- What is cognition and levels of cognition?
- Discuss problem solving and decision making strategies
- Define communication
- Characteristics of a good communicator
- Describe ways to recognize non-verbal cues.
- Define personality
- What are cognitive and psychodynamic theories of personality?
- What factors affect personality development?
- How personality can be assessed?
- Influence of personality in determining reactions during health, disease, hospitalization, stress
- Define intelligence and the various types of intelligence.
- Relevance of IQ and EQ in the life of a doctor.
- Relevance of IQ and EQ in the life of a doctor. Define emotions. What are the various types of emotions?
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) concept & utility,
- Define motivation and what are the types of motivation?