Principles of Marketing: Course Outlines
- Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
- Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
- Analyzing the Marketing Environment
- Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
- Business Markets and Business Buying Behavior
- Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
- Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
- New-Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies
- Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
- Retailing and Wholesaling
- Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
- Social Responsibility &Ethics
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book