Principles of Marketing: Home
Welcome to the Library Guide for Principles of Marketing. It wil help you to locate key resources regarding to your subject
This course introduces the principles and problems of marketing goods and services. Topics include promotion, placement, pricing strategies for products, segmentation, targeting, and positioning. Upon completion, students should be able to apply marketing principles in organizational decision-making with relevance to all marketing activities.
In contrast to course learning objectives, the learning outcomes are the answers to those questions. They are the specific, measurable knowledge and skills that the learner will gain by taking the course.
There should be a total of 5 CLOs, with the following composition:
- Explain the importance of customer relationships in marketing.
- Understand the marketplace and consumers.
- Discuss the elements in the marketing mix.
- Outline the functions of marketing communication.
- Discuss social responsibility and ethics in marketing.