Quality Control and Management: Home
Student will understand the effects of variation on processes and be able to use that understanding to make sound decisions be able to conduct Process Capability Studies and apply Control Charts in their workplace. They will also be able to interpret the output of Statistical Process Control methods effectively, avoiding misconceptions and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
Welcome to the Library Guide for Quality Control and Management. It will help you to locate key resources regarding to your subject.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book