Quality Control and Management: Course Outline
The output of statistical process control methods effectively, avoiding misconceptions and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Statistical quality control: measurement and control of quality.
- Control charts for P, X, R, Sigma, C and U.
- O.C. curves associated with control charts.
- CUSUM Charts.
- Leaf and Stem plots.
- Box Plot.
- Producer’s risk and consumer’s risk.
- Acceptance sampling: single and double sampling plans.
- Introduction to multiple sampling plans.
- Intentional quality standards and their certification.
- Quality management through quality circles, re-engineering etc.
- Case Study.
- Computer simulation based experiments on techniques discussed in theory.