Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Grasp the numerical techniques and should be able to use a variety of methods in solving real-life, practical, technical, and theoretical problems which cannot be solved by other methods.
- Apply the Bisection, Regula Falsi, Newton and Iteration methods to solve a non-linear equation
- Apply the different method to solve linear Equations
- Construct Lagrange and Newton forward difference interpolation polynomials for a given set of data.
- Apply Trapezoidal and Simpson’s rules to find the approximate value of an integral.