Hypotheses Testing: Home
The student will acquire a solid exposition of modern ideas in statistical inference. The fundamentals concepts for hypotheses testing will be presented from both frequentist and non-frequentist perspectives. Alternative philosophical approaches to inference such as likelihood ratio, Bayesian methods, and fiducial methods will be described. The intellectual challenge and excitement of various current controversies in statistical inference will be conveyed to the student.
Main Campus Stack Area
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book