Pharmaceutical Microbiology: Home
Pharmaceutical Microbiology is an applied branch of Microbiology. It involves the study of microorganisms associated with the manufacture of pharmaceuticals
- Microbial Enzymes: Classification and Mechanism of Action, Commercial Production of microbial enzymes and their application, Immobilized Enzymes.
- General Principles and Methods of Microbiological assays.
- Microbial spoilage and preservation of pharmaceutical products.
- Fundamentals of Genetic Engineering and its application in Medicine.
- Principles, synthesis and applications of Monoclonal antibodies.