Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Microbial Enzymes: Classification and Mechanism of Action, Commercial Production of microbial enzymes and their application, Immobilized Enzymes.
- General Principles and Methods of Microbiological assays.
- Microbial spoilage and preservation of pharmaceutical products.
- Fundamentals of Genetic Engineering and its application in Medicine.
- Principles, synthesis and applications of Monoclonal antibodies.