Software Quality Engineering: Home
This course focuses upon adding quality (whose conceptual understanding is established through quality standards e.g. ISO 9126) in to software. Software Quality Engineering (SQE) helps in adding quality through various phases during software engineering. It starts from identification of quality goals, planning, software quality assurance, Quality Control and lastly Quality Measurement. Even though quality assurance prevents error injection in software, however since software development is a human dominating activity and humans are error prone therefore errors are injected in to software. One way to Control software Quality (QC) is through Testing. QC involves testing of artifacts at static i.e. static level e.g. SRS, design specifications and dynamic level e.g. source code. Last but not least quality is measured through quality measurement models.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book