- Electric quantities
- Electric signals
- Electric circuits
- Kirchoff's laws
- Series parallel combination
- Voltage and current dividers
- Resistive bridges and ladders
- Practical sources and loading
Instrumentation and measurement.
- Nodal analysis
- Loop analysis
- Linearity and superposition
- Source transformation
- One ports
- Circuit theorems
- Dependent sources
- Circuit analysis with dependent sources
- Ideal transformer
- The operational amplifier
- Basic op-amp configurations
- Ideal op-amp circuit analysis
- Summing and difference amplifiers
- Natural response of RC and RL circuits
Response to DC forcing function.
- Transient response of first order circuits
- Pulse and pulse train responses
First order op-amp circuits.
- Transient response and step response of second order circuits.
- RMS or effective
- Average and maximum values of current & voltage for sinusoidal signal wave forms