Population Studies: Course Outline
Present appropriate techniques to ensure comparability of the measures across population
- Population and Demographic Methods.
- Sources of Demographic data.
- Testing of accuracy of demographic data.
- Basic demographic measures.
- Life tables.
- Population estimates and projections.
- Application of Stationary Population Models.
- Official Statistics: Statistical Systems in Pakistan.
- Statistics Divisions and Bureaus of Statistics: their functioning and publications.