Population Studies: Home
Identify and compare the advantages and disadvantages of the different sources of demographic data. Present appropriate techniques to ensure comparability of the measures across population. Describe basic demographic indicators and elaborate on their computation and interpretation. Introduce population projection calculations and analysis. Competencies to be demonstrated by the student. Perform direct and indirect methods of standardization. Construct and analyze simple and abridged life-tables. Describe the relations and calculate indicators in a stationary population Derive the mathematical relationships in a cohort life table. Estimate the rate of change in a population.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book