Signals and Systems: Course Outline
- Continuous time and discrete time signals
- Periodic signals
- Even and odd signals
- Exponential and sinusoidal signals
- The unit impulse and unit step
- Continues time and discrete time systems
- Linear time invariant systems
- Difference equation
- Causality and BIBO stability
- Convolution and correlation
- Discrete time Fourier transforms
- Time and frequency characterization of signals and systems
- The sampling theorem
- Sampling the discrete time signals
- Analysis and characterization of LTI systems using z-transform
- Communication systems and linear feedback systems
- Introduction to Analog filter design.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book