Health education & Teaching Methodology: Course Outline
Physical therapy or physiotherapy (often abbreviated to PT) is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty that remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis
- Types of health services, public, private, scientific, traditional health system.
- Organization of public services in health, central, provincial and local levels.
- Burden of disease, concept of health needs for care,
- Levels of health care, primary, secondary and tertiary,
- Planning of health services,
- Organization of health services,
- Implementation and evaluation of health services,
- Management of resources in health services,
- Financial management.
- Health education and social cultural concept in health,
- Ethics in health services.
- Theories of learning facilitations
- Cognitive, psychomotor domain & effective domain
- Bloom taxonomy