Hadith and Seerah II: Home
To familiarize the students with the status and authoritative position of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). and to build up the information in Hadith and Seerah perspective.
- To understand the science of Seerah
- To describe the methods for preservation and transference adopted by Muslim scholars.
- To have sufficient knowledge on the life of the Holy Prophet (SAW).
- To inculcate the true spirit of Islam through selected textual study.
- To develop the reading skill for Arabic text of Hadith.
- To create the positive and critical thinking.
- To enable the students to seek and utilize the basic sources of Shariah.
- To develop a personality under the influence of moral teachings.
- To follow the exemplary pattern of Holy Prophet’s (SAW) seerah in every aspect of life.
Yes: 2 votes (66.67%)
No: 0 votes (0%)
May be: 1 votes (33.33%)
Total Votes: 3
- Students will understand the Seerah of Prophet (SAWW) and its importance.
- Through deep study and awareness from the life and living of the Holy Prophet (SAWW) students will live their life according to sunnat Nabwi (SAWW) inshaALLAH
- After study of the life of Prophet (SAWW) students can easily follow it and will make an Islamic environment in their homes as well as in the society.