Mobile Application Development: Course Outline
A mobile app is a computer program designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Most such devices are sold with several apps bundled as pre-installed software, such as a web browser, email client, calendar, mapping program.
- Course Policies / Guidelines, Introduction / Overview
- Application Fundamentals
- Building First Android App, Application Resources
- User Interface: Layouts
- User Interface: Common Input Controls (Part -1)
- User Interface: Common Input Controls (Part – 2)
- Activities & Intents
- Android Adapters
- User Interface: Menus
- Android SQLite Database
- Google Maps Android API
- Introduction to Android Services
- Introduction to Web Services
- Empty slot, will utilize as per Students Interest / need.