Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Introduction and course overview including; what is EBM/EBP, the importance of EBP (Evidence based practice) and introduction to evidenced based practice in physical therapy
- Development Of evidence-Based Knowledge
- How to be evidence based practitioner
- Outcomes in evidence-based practice
- Searching for the evidence
- Evaluating the evidence
- Systematically Reviewing the Evidence
- The Effectiveness of cognitive behavioral interventions with people with chronic pain. Examples of critical reviews of the literature
- Evaluating the Evidence (Economic Analysis).
- Building Evidence in Practice
- Practice Guidelines, Algorithms, and Clinical Pathways
- Communicating Evidence to clients, Managers, and funders
- Health Care Delivery of Rehabilitation Services for acute post acute stroke.
- Outcome Measures Rating Form design
- Critical Review Form for the Quantitative Studies
- Guidelines for Critical Review Form (Quantitative Studies)
- Guidelines for Critical Review Form (Qualitative Studies)