Computer Communication Networks For BSEE: Course Outline
- Network architectures and switching techniques
- Characteristics of transmission media
- Channel access protocols and their efficiency
- Link control protocols and their efficiency
- Routing algorithms and protocols
- Interconnection of network at the link level and at the network level
- The Internet Protocol (IP) and associated
- Control protocols
- End-to-end protocols with TCP and UDP as examples
- Congestion control and flow control
- Cursory view of application-level protocols including electronic mail
- HTTP and DNS
- Introduction to network calculus (Optional).
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book