Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Definition of Biostatistics.
- viz-a-viz the type of variables and observations in biological.
- Health and medical sciences.
- Uniqueness in terms of behavior of variables their domain, and units.
- Categorical numerical and censored data.
- Target populations and samples.
- Role of Sampling in biostatistics.
- Size of Sample of various type of studies.
- rates and ratios.
- prevalence and odds.
- Distributional behaviour of biological variables (Binomial, Poisson and Normal).
- Role of transformation for analysis of biological variables.
- Probit and logit transformations and their analysis.
- Evolution of p values.
- its importance and role.
- Confidence interval in simple and composite hypothesis testing.
- Multivariate Models.
- Binary logistic regression.
- Introduction Multiple Logistic Regression.
- Proportional Hazard Model.
- Methods of Survival data analysis.
- Kaplan Maier Estimates.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book