Malware Analysis: Home
Students should be able to:
1. Comprehend the level of threat faced by the security professionals emerging primarily due to explosion of Internet in the past two decades.
2. Review existing research efforts for countering the cyber security threats.
3. Learn various dimensions of the ecosystem of cyber criminals in order to prepare a comprehensive strategy for security of online information.
4. Learn the art of reading and writing a research paper
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book