Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The course has been designed to study the films in a critical manner. The course is designed to study all the perspectives of the cinema and techniques used in the world of cinema. Students will also be able to grasp the thematic importance of the film and how film is reviewed and analyzed. The students by the end of the course will understand the underlining of the film as an art.
Riphah International University
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book
Mon To Fri 08:00 AM To 08:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM To 06:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM To 06:00 PM