Applied Physics: Home
Applied physics is physics which is intended for a particular technological or practical use. It is usually considered as a bridge or a connection between physics and engineering.
Objective of course
The course is intended to provide knowledge about:
- Properties of Matter and fluids
- Heat & Thermodynamics with introduction to heat transfer machine.
- Concepts of optics covering theory of light.
- Introduction to electricity and magnetism and its application in
- electrical and electronic field.